The only way to get trained in leadership is to become a leader. Our well structured training curriculum focuses on enhancing our team's expertise. Individuals undergo a personal evaluation and are given a charter with achievement levels. Highly skilled seniors assist Mia Pearl with her credo. We are able to breed the healthiest crops in the market by being committed to the following agendas:
- Your 100% commitment and a promise to yourself to give it your best.
- Rigorous courses with specified deadlines and complex real-time scenarios.
- Live one-on-one sessions with limitless Q&As (face to face & virtual) with Instructor Led Training.
- 24-hour labs with top-notch hardware. Servers are up with login access.
- A balanced view of all team players.
- Glance into the future technologies.
- Drafting strategic action plans of implementing new tools into our curriculum.
- Overall Process and Development.
Visit us at: www.miapearlacademy.com
End User Training
The final success of any business software solution ultimately depends on the end-users’ ability to utilize the software. At the end of the day, it is the end user who will be using the program on a daily basis. Training is a good opportunity in itself for the end users and developers to share their thoughts and to provide one another with relevant feedback. This helps bridge the gap between the IT and business worlds. When a developer is also maintaining and upgrading the software after the launch date, having such ties can be extremely valuable for collecting relevant, sincere, and constructive feedback from the users. The best time to arrange for end user training is towards the end of the development project when the number of trainees, the desired location, the extent of training and the training dates can all already be decided with a reasonable certainty. Contact us.